Isaac J. Huron has vast experience in litigating cases throughout Central and South Texas. He has handled cases on behalf of clients throughout all aspects of the litigation process, including investigation of pre-suit disputes that have resulted in successful resolution. He has tried more than 15 cases to jury verdict resulting in favorable outcomes for his clients. Although based in San Antonio, Isaac typically finds himself advocating for his clients in counties all across the Texas-Mexico Border and the Rio Grande Valley. His fluency in Spanish has also allowed him to represent Mexican clients in Texas disputes.
Isaac’s practice includes litigating cases in all areas of practice in both state and federal courts. He has handled complex commercial cases involving breach of contract and fraud allegations, construction defect claims, insurance coverage matters, product liability claims, oil and gas disputes, catastrophic injury claims, and employment discrimination claims. Isaac has also represented various church organizations defending claims in all areas of litigation.
- Obtained favorable jury verdict in South Texas for foreign contact lens manufacturer in a product liability defect claim.
- Successfully obtained dismissal for an oil and gas operator in the Eagle Ford Shale in a suit arising from a fatality trucking accident and argued before the Fourth Court of Appeals resulting in an affirmance of the dismissal.
- Defended an EKG/ECG manufacturer in South Texas in a product liability defect claim for the wrongful death of an individual resulting in a favorable settlement for the client after three days of trial.
- Represented trucking company facing a multi-million dollar demand in South Texas in a traumatic brain injury case resulting in a favorable settlement for the client.
- Repeated representation of clients before the EEOC.
- Defended oil and gas operator in South Texas in commercial dispute involving breach of contract and fraud claims resulting in a favorable settlement.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an insurance carrier in a dram suit coverage dispute where the underlying claim involved a multiple fatality accident.
Over the years, Isaac has been involved with various charitable organizations. He has devoted many hours serving on boards that have provided much needed services in the greater Bexar County Area.
- Neighborhood Housing Services, former Board Member
- Blue Star, former Board member
- Habitat for Humanity, former Board Member
- Rape Crisis Center, former Board Member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Alumni Association, Board Member
- Golf San Antonio-The First Tee, Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Mexican American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
Areas of Practice
- Commercial litigation
- Employment litigation
- Insurance disputes
- Product liability
- Oil and gas litigation
- Religious organizations
- Trucking litigation
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., St. Mary’s University, Political Science, 1997, Cum Laude
- US District Court for the Western District of Texas
- US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Southern District of Texas