Will represents both plaintiffs and defendants in disputes and litigation pending in state and federal courts.
In law school, Will served as the 3L class president, was a Dean’s Ambassador, was on the Board of Barristers where he served as the Director of Communications, was the President of the Aggie Bar Association, and represented the school in a National Negotiation Competition. Will also served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate and was a member of the State Bar of Texas Law School Pro Bono College.
Besides practicing law, Will enjoys spending time with his wife, Anamaria, traveling, and taking in the outdoors.
Will is also a Certified Texas Mediator.
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
Areas of Practice
- Litigation/Trial Practice
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2021,
- Cum Laude
- B.S., Texas A&M University, 2018
- Texas (2021)